Thread: Uhide window

Unanswered: Uhide window

I have a database with a switchboard and I hide the database scrren on start. Now I want to stop from hide the database but can not for the live find the right stop. I am tired of going to window and unhide every time I start the access database.

Try pressing F11 when the database loads.

Ax

That works great.
    But how do set it as the default mode. It was and I changed it before send a sample to a friend and for the live of me don't know how I did it.

Can I stop F11 from working or needing a password? It would be nice to lock my users out.

thanks much for your time to reply. I great appreciate it. I am just learning and my books don't seem to give such details or I have missed it. I am reading some of my Access 2000 Bible page by page to try and not miss anything but it is a slow process.

I found it right click on data base window select startup "display Darabase Window"
    Real easy when you know what to do.

I found it right click on data base window select startup "display Database Window"
    Real easy when you know what to do.

Sorry for the double post

Quote Originally Posted by Bob2119
    That works great.
    But how do set it as the default mode. It was and I changed it before send a sample to a friend and for the live of me don't know how I did it.

Can I stop F11 from working or needing a password? It would be nice to lock my users out.

thanks much for your time to reply. I great appreciate it. I am just learning and my books don't seem to give such details or I have missed it. I am reading some of my Access 2000 Bible page by page to try and not miss anything but it is a slow process.
    It appears creating a mde file does this. I have not tried yet. But I got a demo that is totally locked out just what I want.