Unanswered: db2+php+ibm_db2 not connection

Hi all,

I am beginning in the world db2 and am with a great problem, I installed a web server with php and driver ibm_db2, but I do not obtain to connect to the db2 with php through of the server web. I am using centos5.3 apache2 php5 ibm_db2-1.8 the server of the bank is centos5.1 with db2_express-c8.1

help please.

I am unable to give any useful answer with the information you have provided. Please refer to developerWorks : IBM's resource for developers and IT professionals for more details on php-db2 connectivity.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Another thing

Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 | Get Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 at SourceForge.net

This is an IBM supported(I think) project using DB2-PHP. Have a look at how db2-php connectivity has been implemented here.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Quote Originally Posted by sathyaram_s
    I am unable to give any useful answer with the information you have provided. Please refer to developerWorks : IBM's resource for developers and IT professionals for more details on php-db2 connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by sathyaram_s
    Another thing

Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 | Get Technology Explorer for IBM DB2 at SourceForge.net

This is an IBM supported(I think) project using DB2-PHP. Have a look at how db2-php connectivity has been implemented here.

thanks for attention, I will verify this, and I gather more information to better explain my problem