Unanswered: Query + VBA - please help

I have a query created that is getting values from one table. I am displaying records by ID number that correspond to a certain date between Oct 2008 and Now and it also displays the client ID based on the criteria for the department ID. I am just wondering if this is possible - instead of the client ID which displays I need to display the first name/last name that actually matches the client ID number. How can I do this, use VBA and create a form that queries from two locations? (as currently all fields are from one form only but the client ID matches a first name / last name fields in another table called Clients). Just not sure exactly how to go about doing this, thanks for any suggestions.

Provided Answers: 6
    It doesn't sound like you need VBA. Start a new query, and add both tables. If one doesn't already appear, create a join between the two tables on their respective ClientID fields. You should now be able to pull fields from either table, enabling you to include the name associated with the ID.
    Paul

thanks sorry I haven't used access and sql for a long time, worked perfectly appreciate it!