Question Unanswered: Creating two mdb that can access the main one?

With Access 2000/2003 can I set up two databases one with only the tables and a second that has all my forms and reorts. this way I could send a update forms mdb file and not affect their data tables in the main mdb file.

Yes, it's a regular setup referred to as front-end/back-end. Put all your tables and such in one database, and then Link to those tables from your other database. Alternatively, if it's already been done you can use the Database Splitter wizard (a word to the wise, always back-up your database before doing any major work like that).
    Me.Geek = True

Dumb question but I have a mdb with both tables and forms how do I split them I can't fiind the database splitter wizard.

Provided Answers: 59
    create a new blank database
    move either the data or the user interface into the new database (think you may have to import... or if you are bone idol copy the database outside Access)
    delete the stuff you dont' want (eg delete the user interface in the data, or deletye the data in the user interface)
    relink to the data in the user interface 9or adjust your code to point to the old data
    jobsagoddun

or: ms access split database how to - Google Search
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thank-you it what I was looking for. Thanks for the link.