Unanswered: Highlight Listbox record

Hello,

I have a form whose record source is a specific table with all transaction information, on this form I have a listbox showing all the transaction from the specified table. Now, I am able to highlight records on the list box, but all it does is highlight. What I am trying to do is have text boxes on the form fill up with all the information of the specific record I highlight on the listbox. The only thing I am able to do is Click the < > buttons to traverse through all the records in the transaction table, instead of clicking and having the information populate. I tried making this as specific as possible. Plz let me know if any more information is required.

(First Post ever )

Welcome to the forums

If I understand you correctly, I'm guessing you're fairly new to Access. Not a problem, but please forgive me if this isn't the case and I come off as condescending.

A listbox is simply that, a box that has a list of text in it. There is nothing inherent to the listbox that would allow it to perform the action you're trying to do (go to a record based on a listbox selection). Simply put, a listbox is a control, and a control will not do anything other than look pretty until you tell it to, i.e. until you provide the coding. Have a look at this article for an intro to listboxes. Let us know how you want to proceed from there.
    Me.Geek = True