• $95 - $115,000 plus $14 - $17,000 bonus range
• Full benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Interview travel reimbursed
No H1B applicants, no sponsorship
If you apply, make a case in your resume profile as to why you should be interviewed for this position.
Ensure your current address (at least city and state) is included in your resume.
• This position leads efforts to define enterprise, system, level goals, principals, and guidelines.
• Develops and maintains architecture and design principles for applications, build and integration.
• Applies EA goals and principles in execution of project architecture governance (includes review, approval, and influencing project alignment to EA goals).
• Defines interactions between systems.
• Establishes current state of system architecture, future state models, and transition steps.
• Identifies potential application reuse opportunities.
• Collaborates with other architects to define enterprise solution patterns and define optimal environment solutions for development, test, and production.
• Works with technical architects to determine the most appropriate application partitioning to achieve optimal performance, scalability, etc.
• Collaborates with business and information architects to ensure application level software components are derived from and are consistent with the business object model.
• Ensures functional requirements are successfully implemented in the business domain/object model
o Identifies the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the application level
o Defines the system and operational requirements which the technical team must support
• Participates in application/project design and review sessions, and in collaboration with other architects to validate and ensure the application design is in conformance with the enterprise technical / information / and business architecture
• Resolves the potential implications and conflicts between the application architecture, with any constraints imposed by the application (logical / physical) design to the architecture
o Provides viable alternative approaches and recommendations
• Abstract and describe the logical enterprise systems architecture to a variety of audiences.
• Effectively negotiate and influence others, build and maintain relationships
• Communicate effectively with business teams, development teams, and executive management
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, EE or related discipline
• 6 – 8 years experience designing and implementing small to medium size information systems projects through the integration of new technology
• Gathering and analyzing requirements to determine system data architecture, implementing systems and solving complex technical problems
• Hands-on experience in object oriented and component oriented software design and development (Java, JEE), data modeling, hardware, design patterns, networks and security
• Understanding how technology and information architecture interacts with application architecture