Unanswered: Displaying the storage allocation

hi..
    i have a problem with my project..
    i don't know how to see the storage allocation of one table if i have been finished to execute one query to that table.....

it'is very important for me to finish my project...
    so, i need your help..please help me..

thank you very much...

Provided Answers: 11
    can you give some more info : the question is not very clear
    tablesizes can be found in in catalog : nbr of pages * pagesize ...
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Thank you mr.przytula_guy..i will explain it more clearly.
    i have a project that topic is about study performance of multidimensional clustering using DB2 as DBMS. In my project, i want to compare the performance between multidimensional clustering and traditional clustering. I compare them based on elapse time and storage allocation.
    For example:
    I have two databases, one for MDC and another for traditional clustering. All databases have the same table and same data. Now, i have one query for selection operation to one table that i will be executed in MDC database and traditional clustering database..in this situation, i use the same table for MDC and traditional clustering. After execute that query..i must compare how about the elapse time and how about the storage that allocated to that table, so i can compare their performance..
    and now, may i get the storage allocation for each table after executing that query?? or how to know that??
    bacause i want to campare the performance between them based on the storage allocation..
    thank you very much...

Provided Answers: 1
    If you have each of your test tables in a DMS tablespace by itself, you will see the number of allocated pages in the tablespace snapshots.

You could also use the db2dart tool to obtain the physical layout of each tablespace.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Thank u mr. n_i..
    could you like to explain it more clearly??
    i don't understand..
    how to get the number of allocated pages in the tablespace snapshots as you said before??
    and how to use the db2dart tool to obtain the physical layout of each tablespace??

thank u very much..

You can use "db2 list tablespaces show detail" or db2pd with -tablespaces