Question Unanswered: Help desperately needed, Lotus Approach

I have a small approach database (9.8, 4 joined databases, plus a 'transaction' database) which we (small animal rescue charity) need to share on the web. I have no idea where to start - someone has offered to host it for us but is asking me questions I don't even understand. We are desperate to get this working. I use the database at home on my own laptop, and it does everything we need it to do, but it's useless unless all 5 of us can browse and edit it. it could probably do with a little cleaning up (I'm an absolute amateur) although it does seem to work fine. I don't mind paying for some sound assistance, but it would need to be in language that a dummy can understand. Have tried contacting someone local but am getting no response... Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this..... I'm a newbie....

Hi Susie, how can I help ?
    I am a Lotus Approach Developer.

Fred

Oh Fred Fred Fred - please tell me you can help! So, I've built a database in which I record dogs, fosterers, guardians, vets, rescues, homecheckers, it's all very dynamic, in that dogs come in their details are recorded, and then they get moved about (to kennels, vet, foster, guardians) and stuff happens to them (they get neutered, wormed, vacc'd, routine & emergency vet etc (with associated costs). I've got all the to work perfectly, we can trace dogs thro, report on their histories, report on fosterers histories, flag issues... BUT it needs to be accessed (browsed & edited) by my fellow volunteers. Someone has offered to host it for us, but this is what he says.. I am sure that the Lotus database wont run on linux servers, we`ll happily give you some space to try it if you want to.. what sort of information is on there, as I know the database backend on our servers runs MySQL, we have one client that links in with Microsoft Access database software... not sure though if that would do what you wanted it to. I don't know what this means, I think he's saying it can't be done.... I don't know where to go from here..... Can you help? where are you btw? thanks Fred, Susie

Hi Susie, give us a ring if you like. Anytime. 01255 679076
    Fred