Question Unanswered: Changing a Yes/No value to "true" on a button click event

Hello, first of all I hate that my first question here is something that I'm sure is really, really obvious but my brain is a little sloppy this morning. (It is monday after all)

I'm currently working on a form and I would like to save changes and set the value of one of the fields for the current record (Let's call it recordLocked) to "True" when I click an OK button. I can't for the life of me remember/find a way to change that record's field to true in the vba code. I don't want a checkbox or anything like that for the user to manipulate on the form I just want this value changed behind the scenes.

I know the answer is obvious and this makes me look a little silly but some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Provided Answers: 6
    Try

Me!FieldName = True
    Paul

Hahaha thank you!

That was one of those questions I just couldn't figure out for the life of me but I knew was going to be really simple. Obviously that was the fix I needed.

I'm having a bit of a problem now with a requiry that I want to take place after this update is done (Basically so the records that have been closed don't show up on the user's forms) but I'll see if I can sort it out myself before I come crawling back for help with a simple problem.

Thanks again!

Provided Answers: 6
    No problem, and welcome to the site by the way!
    Paul