Unanswered: Load Error with Message 8009

I've a problem with my backup concept of a Sybase server (12.5.1 EBF16165)
    After dumping from production database I load the dumps to a backup system. After laod (and online) I perform a DBCC check and load the database again.
    First load is successfull, but the second load throws following error for a 4GB big database (several other dbs are loaded without error):

Backup Server: [7] The 'CreateFile' call failed for device
    'F:\path\xxx.dat' with error number 32 (Cannot get operating system error tex). Refer to your operating system documentation for further details.
    Msg 8009, Level 16, State 1:
    Server 'SC17ASE02', Line 1:
    Error encountered by Backup Server. Please refer to Backup Server messages for details.

I've checked sybase books and searched the internet. Only found out that this may happen when backup server communication error occurs or sybase service has no permission to access the dump file. I checked both possible errors and found no problem (by the way, if one of these should be the problem, why is loading the first time successfull?)

Hope you can help.
    Thx Mike

P.S.: Server runs on Windows Server 2003 (SP2) in a Novell network.

South Africa
    Provided Answers: 1
    You talk about load but the error appear to be about 'CreateFile' i.e. doing a dump?

The error definitly appears when loading the dump file to backup system. Dumping is successfull and dump file exists. Also loading first time is successfull!

The problem is solved.

The error occurse, because another programm was accessing the dump file when trying to start the load process. Therefore an access viaolation caused the erroro message.