Unanswered: Convert cobol to pl/sql

I was hoping someone in this forum has experience converting Cobol programs to pl/sql pakages/procedures. If anyone has I have a lot of questions and would appreciate any help! Thank you!

Cool PRO*Cobol

You could allways go the PRO*Cobol route.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

We already are using Pro*Cobol. They are wanting to get rid of Cobol altogether and will probably just use the client side to use displa/accept. We have tons of programs with embedded sql. They want to put all of the business logic, reporting etc from batch programs in Cobol into pl/sql

Not easy...

There is no easy way, you need to re-write the code or contract this company:

Cobol to PL/SQL Made Easy by Quartic Ltd.

On the other hand, the idea of rewriting a bunch of cobol programs to pl/sql would need a very convincing business case for the project (unless someone has a religious aversion to cobol).
    If you are short on cobol programmers then I would suggest that training one of your existing ones would be cheaper than converting anything but the most trivial program to pl/sql.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb