Unanswered: question regarding db2v9 reorg table and reorg indexes all

Hello , i run db2v9 express-c edition for linux 32 bits on a 4 xeon processors with 8Gb of RAM , my problem is on my enviroment the users produces huge delete from tables , i have indexes and a litle shell script which put database in quiesce mode , reorg tables , reorg indexes for tables and run runstats , but from what i seen in my db2diag.log when i reorg the table :
    MESSAGE : ADM5541W Rebuilding index with IID "2" in object with ID "257" and
    table space ID "2" on table "ZZZZZ .xxxx".

from this i understand that the index is droped and recreated ? in this case i assume that i don't need to reorg the indexes for the table ? or my assumption is wrong ?

my database is populated with data (about 15Gb ) the biggest table has on it 2 milions rows , in this case the reorg table will take about 3 hours .

Thank you

If you do an offline reorg of the table, the indexes will get reorged also.

3 hours is a very long time for 2 million rows. You should review your bufferpool sizes (if not using STMM) and perhaps specify a temp tablespace to do the reorg in (see reorg command in the doc).
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

i know that is a very long time , this was happening after i upgraded my memory from 4Gb to 8Gb (about 3 weeks ago) before that the reorg table last only 45 minutes , i have tried tempspace in reorg table command , no luck with that and i am using STMM

DB2 for Linux 32-bit can only use about 1.1 GB of memory per instance. I would set the instance memory maximum in the dbm config to 1 GB if you are using STMM, and make sure your bufferpools are no larger than 800 MB total for all active databases. I would recommend hardcoding the bufferpools instead of setting them to -2 (automatic).

Or you could upgrade to 64-bit, but then you only get 2GB of memory because it is DB2 Express-C.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

i have downloaded a time ago the first version of db2 v9 express-c which has the limitation at 4GB of RAM with 2 processors and i have also the 64-bit version .... so i will try the 64-bit version