Exclamation Unanswered: Conversion Tool for Converting MS Access Database into Oracle8.1.7

Dear Friends,

Presently I am using the software made in VB and MS Access. I want to convert the datebase from Ms Access to Oracle 8.1.7 and D2K and the table structure is different. Kindly help me to convert the database or suggest me some conversion tool.

Try SQLDeveloper

Quote Originally Posted by Shankar.Shabadi
    Dear Friends,

Presently I am using the software made in VB and MS Access. I want to convert the datebase from Ms Access to Oracle 8.1.7 and D2K and the table structure is different. Kindly help me to convert the database or suggest me some conversion tool.
    Give a try to Oracle SQLDeveloper. It has a "Migration Tool" from MS-Access.

Provided Answers: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by aponcel
    Give a try to Oracle SQLDeveloper. It has a "Migration Tool" from MS-Access.
    But I'm sure it will not support that ancient, out-dated version of Oracle (8.1.7)

Not Sure that it will work for you but i use dbload to migrate my database and it says its a simple yet powerful tool to migrate database so look at it and try....

Find Here : Data Loader: Tool to Export or Migrate Data between MySQL, Oracle, Access, Excel, MS SQL Server, Foxpro, DBF, CSV, Delimited Text Files