Question Urgent help needed from brainy people

Hi all ,
    I have developed the commands for a specific database and now I need to make the database and then make it into software and sell. Like all small business people who are starting out I am penniless but willing to work hard. I have an audience and potiential buyers. My problem is I can not find anyone to tell me how to make a database myself, am I being too ambitious should I give it to someone to make, the problem is that I would like to design the whole product myself, I am on a mac,
    Q1 How do I start? beginners mac database design course 101, I want the database to also be accessible to windows users.
    Q2. Can you use design programs and sell software after thought this may have copyright restrictions?
    Q3. If I do want to design one can everyone out there in cyberspace send me some relevant articles,
    Q64. I do not want to use script any way to get around this,

All help will be greatly appreciated

ps, thus dubbed dumbo, a little blue elephant without a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo
    am I being too ambitious
    I suspect so. By your admission you have neither the skill, knowledge or experience to build the product, nor the cash to pay someone to do it.
    Fair enough if you are planning on getting into the industry, not if you are planning on founding a business based on the above.
    I think I would look for a technical partner - you can be the business brains.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Clarification on my post,
    I am a counsellor and the database Ive designed is a information base for other health professionals. This is a tool I would like to provide but is not my core business.

Totally agree with Poots. If your business idea is worthwhile then you'd do better to bring it to market as soon as possible rather than spend the next 6 months frustrating yourself and coming up with a poor database and web front end.

You could say what your database is to hold and what features you need then see if anyone bites. Up to you really.

Also, dumbo sent me a PM with more pertinent info. dumbo - might be worth posting some of that here?

Although you've mentioned a database, Mike raises the other aspect which is the front end (the part that users interact with to submit\ extract data). Producing this is no mean feat in itself.

BTW - what are questions 4 to 63?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

thanks i was hoping there might be a template type program generic in which to transfer my data, you are right may be too difficult