Unanswered: a bunch of left joins- have join expression not supported

I am getting a join expression not supported error when i really don't think i should. I've read the script over and over and can't figure out what the deal is. Is it just Access or do you see anything wrong with this script:

Code:
    SELECT personal.PERSONALID, personal.SALUTATION, personal.[FIRST NAME], personal.[LAST NAME], personal.BusinessName, personal.[ADDRESS 1], personal.CITY, personal.STATE, personal.ZIP, personal.[HOME PHONE], personal.[WORK PHONE], personal.[CELL PHONE], personal.[FAX OR BEEPER], personal.[E MAIL ADDRESS], personal.BIRTHDAY, personal.NOTES, agency.*, alzheimerprogram.*, attorneys.*, awards.*, boardofdirectors.*, bullyingprevention.*, businessandindustry.*, celebration.*, ceuprovider.*, churches.*, clubsorganizations.*, depressionsupport.*, friendshiphouse.*, futureseminars.*, generalmailings.*, Government.*, lawenforcement.*, longtermcarefacilities.*, maymentalhealthmonth.*, MCSAN.*, Media.*, medical.*, memberships.*, menwhocook.*, operationsantaclaus.*, raperesponseadvocacyprogram.*, schools.*, summercamp.*, thumbody.*, walkathon.*, wallofremembrance.*

FROM childsafetyconference, schools, (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((personal LEFT JOIN agency ON personal.PERSONALID = agency.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN alzheimerprogram ON personal.PERSONALID = alzheimerprogram.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN attorneys ON personal.PERSONALID = attorneys.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN awards ON personal.PERSONALID = awards.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN boardofdirectors ON personal.PERSONALID = boardofdirectors.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN bullyingprevention ON personal.PERSONALID = bullyingprevention.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN businessandindustry ON personal.PERSONALID = businessandindustry.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN celebration ON personal.PERSONALID = celebration.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN ceuprovider ON personal.PERSONALID = ceuprovider.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN churches ON personal.PERSONALID = churches.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN clubsorganizations ON personal.PERSONALID = clubsorganizations.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN depressionsupport ON personal.PERSONALID = depressionsupport.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN friendshiphouse ON personal.PERSONALID = friendshiphouse.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN futureseminars ON personal.PERSONALID = futureseminars.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN generalmailings ON personal.PERSONALID = generalmailings.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN Government ON personal.PERSONALID = Government.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN lawenforcement ON personal.PERSONALID = lawenforcement.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN longtermcarefacilities ON personal.PERSONALID = longtermcarefacilities.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN maymentalhealthmonth ON personal.PERSONALID = maymentalhealthmonth.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN MCSAN ON personal.PERSONALID = MCSAN.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN Media ON personal.PERSONALID = Media.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN medical ON personal.PERSONALID = medical.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN memberships ON personal.PERSONALID = memberships.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN menwhocook ON personal.PERSONALID = menwhocook.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN operationsantaclaus ON personal.PERSONALID = operationsantaclaus.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN raperesponseadvocacyprogram ON personal.PERSONALID = raperesponseadvocacyprogram.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN summercamp ON personal.PERSONALID = summercamp.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN thumbody ON personal.PERSONALID = thumbody.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN walkathon ON personal.PERSONALID = walkathon.PERSONALID) LEFT JOIN wallofremembrance ON personal.PERSONALID = wallofremembrance.PERSONALDID;

Provided Answers: 1
    You might be bumping in to the maximum number of tables you can have in a join.

How is it that you have so many tables? Enterprise grade MRP systems don't have that many tables...
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

I didn't know there was a mxaimum? what is the Maximum number? I don't know why i have so many....i guess it was just easier to work with until i was finished and then my plans were to bring them all together into one table. but that's not going so smoothly.

Provided Answers: 1
    I think it's 32.

You should SERIOUSLY consider moving to a lighter overall schema.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

lol. I'll try something. I went through and added one table at a time and founf out i forgot to relate a table ack to the personal table....it's always the stupidest things. oh well, Thank you for the help. and i think it might be 32.