If your experience includes the following, we would like to discuss an attractive FTE opportunity, which offers a handsome salary and generous benefits.
• 7 – 10+ with Internet new media development;
• 3 – 7+ years Internet new media development experience with technologies such as Java, J2EE, Oracle, Weblogic, ASP, .Net, Perl, PHP, SQL, Ajax, Flash/Flex, Ruby-on-Rails, etc.;
• 4 – 7+ years experience managing a staff of 5 – 10 direct reports, project staff, and consultants;
• Interacting with various departments and management levels, making presentations, etc.;
• Managing a matrixed IT staff including staff development, performance evaluations, resource allocation, and project scheduling;
• Ensuring project success by creating and reviewing project plans, timelines, estimates, requirements documents, and guiding staff to improvement and greater accuracy;
• Act as Program or Project Manager overseeing software development projects with responsibility for project planning and control;
• Experience managing as many as a dozen application development staff and external consultants focused on supporting and developing applications centered on new and emerging technology platforms (e.g. mobile and wireless, IP delivered broadband video, interactive television / OCAP, EBIF, etc.;
If this is not you, feel free to pass this to a colleague at your discretion. We pay a finder's fee if we place your referral anytime, anyplace.