Question Unanswered: change table properties?

I have set up a multi site database that tracks Metrics and ranks teams based on them. In order to speed up the Final Query I have set up a select into query to run all of the calculations before it is split down to site and team level. This generates a table that's property is not replicatable when generated. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to change the properties of a table in VBA to repicatable?

Being that this is a multi site project, and I'm not in house 7 days a week I'm also looking for program code that would the synch to multiple replications to reduce the latency for the end users?

Provided Answers: 14
    One solution that comes to my mind (not tested, though!) would be to create a "template" table with all the required settings, then use the CopyObject method of the Docmd object to make copies of this original table and work with those copies.

Have a nice day!

That at least is worth more looking into. thanks for the Idea, It's a start.

I assume the structure of this table changes every time the query is run, yes?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

No the structure is pretty much the same, the field names don't change, etc.

When the INTO query rewrites the data it deletes the old one and recreates it. so unless I can come up with another way to do the that just deletes the data out of the table and replaces it?

I'm looking to change the properties where I can set a switchboard form to allow one button push, once the imports are done.

Quote Originally Posted by drr6670
    When the INTO query rewrites the data it deletes the old one and recreates it. so unless I can come up with another way to do the that just deletes the data out of the table and replaces it?
    Exactly why I asked that question! If the structure is fixed it is the data, not the object, that needs recreating. Create a normal table for replication. Before running your insert statement simply run a delete statement. Simples
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.