.NET Developer, ASP.NET Developer, Software Engineer, Developer
.NET Developer, ASP.NET Developer, C# Developer, Software Engineer, Developer, Web Developer
We are located in Fairmont West Virginia and this is a full time position. Must be willing to relocate and secret clearance is required! TS is preferred.
We are a world class software development and consulting services company that supports the U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Justice Communities. We have developed innovative systems utilizing biometrics and other advanced technologies to automate the analysis of digital media (video, photos and audio) enabling organizations to better leverage this growing communication medium.
This research and development project builds upon our exclusive product lines. We are adding new capabilities to these systems, including:
• improved face finding and identification from video and photographs
• automated extraction and identification of speakers from audio
• development of innovative user interfaces to facilitate reviewing and interacting with digital media; and
• enhancing these systems to utilize cloud computing and parallel processing platforms to dynamically scale system capacity and transaction throughput
We have immediate openings for a software engineer who specializes in the development and implementation of web services in the .NET environment.
What you need for this position:
- Candidates must have experience performing object oriented software design
- Programming, quality assurance, unit testing, troubleshooting and bug fixing. - Experience using software engineering and automated support tools (Visual Studio/Microsoft Team Suite) in a team environment
- Candidates must have several years designing and developing production-ready web-deployed and desktop applications using .NET technologies. Specific experience should include exposing application functionality via web services using best practice methodologies (e.g. contract-first design, stateless services, etc).
-Technical Skills needed to qualify:
Specific experience with ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP based and RESTful web services, Microsoft C/C++.
Minimum Education: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in engineering, computer science, management information systems, mathematics, or business discipline preferred.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary (65k-110k)
- Full time position doing new product development!
- Great people in a team oriented environment
- Christmas and Profit sharing Bonuses
- Good Benefits
- Company contribution to 401k 3% plus
- Training and possible TS upgrade opportunity
- Potential relocation assistance for the right candidate
So if you are a Senior .NET developer with a minimal secret clearance and you are willing to relocate to West Virginia, please apply now.
If you are ready to join a winning team and take the next step in your career, apply today: