Unanswered: Permissions issues

Hi guys I am trying to set up permissions for two of the users but for some reason after setting up the passwords I still cant log them into RS and the database and I dont understand why?? I even restarted SQL, I created them in management studio under security

Provided Answers: 2
    It is not clear from your post if:
    - your users can log on SQL Server without a password
    - your users can log on SQL Server without you granting them the appropriate privileges
    Florin Aparaschivei
    DB2 9.7, 10.5 on Windows
    Iasi, Romania

Provided Answers: 11
    The SQL Server errorlog defaults to displaying login failed errors in SQL 2005. Check the errorlog and check with this article about what the reason might be. I would bet that the user has a default database that is incorrect.

SQL Protocols : Understanding "login failed" (Error 18456) error messages in SQL Server 2005

no the users can not login without a password. I had to change their password and when I did they couldnt get in, to the database or Reporting Services. Now when I reset it I got no errorr messages

ok I was able to get them to log into the database, the password worked there but now they can not log into Reporting Services, anyone knwo why??

Provided Answers: 11
    Around here, the reports are secured with respect to Active Directory accounts. I do not believe that Reporting Services allows for any other way of securing the reports. Are there any restrictions within Reporting Services on the Secuurity tab(s) for these report(s)?