Talking Unanswered: List box or combo box

Hi guys I am trying to simplfy things for the users by putting information in a list box or combo box.

Heres what I'm trying to do

40 Hours = 2 parent family Month 173
    30 hours = single parent child over 6 years Month 130
    20 hours = sigle parent child under 6 years Month 87
    0 hours = child under 1 year Month 0

right now its set up as three fields one is a combo box that has
    "Single Parent w/child 1 to 6 yrs";"Single Parent w/child 6 yrs & up";"Two-Parent Family";"Non-Needy";"Disregarded";Exempt"

but I want the users to be able to choose one and then the hours will be there instead of them having to go to two seperate fields Called

Mo 173 Wkly 40

does that makes sense i would like for them to choose the family and then the hours required pops up for that family. whether they be 2 parent or 1 parent then the correct hours would pop up instead of the user having to constantly type them in. any suggestion would be appreciated

Are these options always tied together in a one-to-one sort of way? If so, then can't you just use multiple columns and just store the bound column? If this isn't the relationship (if I misunderstood you), then you're probably going to want to look into cascading lists.
    Me.Geek = True

yes they will always be tied together. What do you mean by Multiple columns?? can you explain a little more please thank you

is this a value list or a queried list? either way, look at the column count property.
    Me.Geek = True

Value list

oh I see what you are saying thank you