Unanswered: How to create form templates?

I'm making a database as part of my school project. So far I'm done making the tables, relationships and now it's time to make the forms. I have 20 tables in my db and it's a pain in the *** to not only make a form for each one but also apply customization and try to keep the entire layout.

It isn't that I'm not able to do it, but rather that it's taking A LOT and it's boring as hell. I'm sure there must be a way to somehow create a template of all the settings (form settings, background color, the command buttons in the footer etc etc) and apply it to all the forms, but since I'm an Access newbie I'm not aware of any such method

So any help? Thanks.

Provided Answers: 19
    Create a dummy form, using tthe options you, then goto Format - Autoformat and select Customize. Check the option "Use form <Your form name> as Autoformat." When you click OK it asks for a name and that's it. When creating a new form after that, goto Format - Autoformat again and select the name pf the format you just created.

Using this method you not only can have different formatting for different types of forms, but this formatting will be available to use later with other projects.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007