I require a MS Access expert to edit and enhance an existing business database. The requirements, for now, are fairly straightforward - however, other [more challenging] projects are in the pipeline. For now, a broad description of whats required is outlined below:
- editing an existing simple inventory management DB to allow full control of stock input and output [we are using a barcode scanner currently].
- network and sharing capabilities to allow multiple users to simultaneously access and use the DB
- password protections on forms
- general advice on how to setup the DB for network use
- a walk through on how to migrate our existing data into new DB
In the future, I will require the entire DB to be converted to FileMaker.
Please only reply if you have intimate knowledge of Access 2003 and 2007. Turnaround time must be 2~3 days maximum. Please reply with your MSN or Skype IDs so we can take it further.
how many times do i gotta tell you? i am ~so~ not a DBA
<voice style="mike singletary"> can't win with them
network and sharing capabilities ? can't do it
password protections on forms? no passwords, no forms
setup the DB for network use? can't even make a start