Unanswered: Access 2007 - Where'd my object descriptions go?

Probably a simple answer to this, but I have always used the object descriptions (tables, queries, etc...) as a way to navigate and sort the order that the database loads and manipulates data. I have started at a company that just upgraded to 2007 and I created a db for them under an earlier version.

Is there a way to get the navigation panel to both display and sort the objects by the descriptions instead of right-clicking them?

The latest Office 2007 Ssrvice Pack took them away from the display. The descriptions are still there and available on right click but they simply don't display on the nav panel for now.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.

Thanks! MS has failed me big time on that move! That was my documentation and simplified the directions for the end user. I hope they make the decision to turn that back on!

You and 1000's of others. I'm sure it was not intentional. They will probably come out with a HotFix that fixes it. I believe if you remove the last Office 2007 SP, it work again.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.