Unanswered: How do I overlay variable items on an imported image?

Hello all.

I have imported the picture of a form we use and I need to overlay report data on it. I have figured out how to overlay data with a single value like the record number or authorized signature listed in the record. What I need is to have multiple items overlay from top to bottom in a specific section. For example, if the customer ordered an Apple, Orange, Pear, how do I take these items from the associated record and display them and their associated cost like:

Apple $1.00

Orange $.75

Pear $$.50

If I associate the Item to three specific locations on the form image, I can only select ItemName from the record since that is where the items are stored. Consequently, the report prints:

Apple $1.00

Apple $1.00

Apple $1.00

How can I sequence through the items in a record to display each item in the record?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Provided Answers: 59
    just guessing here
    use a label or text box control with a transparent background
    make sure its zorder / layer order is above the image you want to use.

however this will not work in continuous forms as such controls are always set once, with the current record
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

healdem,
    I have uploaded a database with an example of the report type I need help with.

If you select any of the records on the Add and Edit Orders form, then click the Order Datails Report, it will open a test report which should display each item in the Product column of the selected record. Instead, it displays multiple copies if the first product, quantity, and pricing.

I am still learning databases and Visual Basic so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Attached Files Attached Files