Unanswered: How to destroy / “disable to open” database
I have design one simple access database. Now I would like to destroy / “disable to open” my database on or after the specified date.
Also please note following things;
1. database is very simple as it contain only some table, very simple query made by giving criteria like “enter the field name” or “is null” or “is not null” etc.
2. Also there are some basic reports developed to format the data retrieve from queries & to do some arithmetical calculation on the numeric data.
3. Also I am not using any kind of forms in database for entering data. I am using import feature to feed data in tables.
4. I am not using switchboard in database. After opening database it will take me to main window of access where I can see table, queries, and reports directly.
5. Also I am not using any concept of Visual basic in database, as I don’t know anything in VB.
Please give solution with detail description because I am using access as end user not as developer.