Unanswered: Exporting from access to excell

I need some help on making an automated export from access to excel, but i need different filtrated things to be exported. I can't explain it exactly and that's why i am attaching a sample video of what i want.

Of course on the upper band there will be more things like week, type of product, price etc.

I am doing a daily report and i want to make it as automated as possible, and i think that there must be a way to export the information from excel directly where i want i excel.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by watermariana; 08-28-09 at 05:19.

Hi

Watching a videa isn't really an option for me right now. AS such, I don't know if this works for you but have you seen:
    http://www.dbforums.com/6222281-post4.html
    ???
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

If you could just explain it, it would make it much easier.

There are some good exporting examples (one which lets you view/edit access tables as an excel table as well as then export them out to an excel file (giving you the ability to select the folder/filename, etc...). You can find these examples in the code-bank.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

I will try to explain.

I have an access table that has many parameters such as month, week, target group, address, quantity, etc.

I want to export for example the quantities filtrated for two weeks in a certain cell in excel. Then on the next cell in excell i want the same two weeks and the quantities for them, but filtrated by target group.

Does this make sense now ?

Thanks in advance!