Unanswered: Exporting from access to excell

I need some help on making an automated export from access to excel, but i need different filtrated things to be exported. I can't explain it exactly and that's why i am attaching a sample video of what i want.

Of course on the upper band there will be more things like week, type of product, price etc.

I am doing a daily report and i want to make it as automated as possible, and i think that there must be a way to export the information from excel directly where i want i excel.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by watermariana; 08-28-09 at 04:19.

One Flump in One Place

Watching a videa isn't really an option for me right now. AS such, I don't know if this works for you but have you seen:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Madison, WI
    If you could just explain it, it would make it much easier.

There are some good exporting examples (one which lets you view/edit access tables as an excel table as well as then export them out to an excel file (giving you the ability to select the folder/filename, etc...). You can find these examples in the code-bank.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

I will try to explain.

I have an access table that has many parameters such as month, week, target group, address, quantity, etc.

I want to export for example the quantities filtrated for two weeks in a certain cell in excel. Then on the next cell in excell i want the same two weeks and the quantities for them, but filtrated by target group.

Does this make sense now ?

Thanks in advance!