Additional Skills: Candidate must have Oracle experience, with SQL Server or DB2/UDB a BIG plus. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Responsible for the health and stability of databases used within Retail. Supports the activities of the Retail IT staff for specific applications by providing in-depth consulting to client, IT management and IT staff at the highest technical level. This includes the identification and resolution of information flow, content issues, and the transformation of business requirements into database definitions. Resolves all database-related issues and works closely with the Development, Project Management and Retail staff.
Works with the Project Manager, Development team and Business clients to document business requirements, and independently to create database related cost estimates. Performs database design reviews to enforce best practices and standards and may develop detailed logical data models. May also design a physical data model based on the logical data model and implement the physical data model in the database.
Support activities include analyzing, testing, and implementing physical database designs to support various business applications. Establishes and maintains a very high level of user trust and confidence towards IT?s responsiveness to user?s needs. Required to work with customers of varying technical levels in a high-pressure and complex environment.
Occasional travel may be required.
Compensation and other relevant details:
* We are only looking for people willing to join us directly as W2 employees.
* We are looking only for people who are either individual contractor (1099) or willing to join us directly as W2 employees (salaried or hourly).
* Individual contractors on 1099/C2C basis - please quote all-inclusive rates.
* H1 visa transfers / GC sponsorship provided.
* No C2C with 3rd parties.
* W2 salaried employees receive paid bench, benefits and may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
* W2 hourly employees may be eligible for a tax free per diem.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back with an updated copy of your word-format resume. In addition to your resume please provide the following information:
* Your current Location (city and state):
* Contact number/Alternate number:
* Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions, and do you have any preferred locations:
* What is your current compensation:
* What is your expectated compensation:
* What are your Primary Skills:
* Legal Status - H1B Holder / US Citizen / Green Card Holder:
* Date of availability:
* What type of position are you looking for (tester, developer, etc.):
* Best number and time to reach you: