Question Unanswered: error connecting db2 with jsp

hello!!
    m new bye in all this stuff ,

m using rad7.5 trial , db2 9.0 & websphere application server ,

i need to create an simple login form but m unable to connect jsp with db2 (though it is connected graphically .... i mean it is showin database in " data source explorer " of rad )

m using :
    Class.forName("COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver")

& it is giving me exception mssg "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver" .... simply what i wrote above

i have googled on this problem & found that something need to be done with jar files ( db2jcc.jar , db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar , db2jcc_license_cu.jar) , but m enable to get that working ....

n their are more than one file with same name so which file is to be taken plz tell me exact location

thank you !!

hello !! is their any problem in explaination ??? it has been long time & their is no reply

i need code to connect db2 through jsp but i know that will require something to be done with jar files

hope you will help !!

thanx in advance !!

Provided Answers: 11
    most of the answer is here related to classpath and java files
    Installing the IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be