Unanswered: mysqlyog for Synchronization

I use mysqlyog(E edition) for Synchronization.
    We are looking for two way DB Synchronization mechanisim/feature. We have requirement that we have same copy fo DB @ N (5) number of remote locations. Each one updated with a local client applications which will be updating the data locally on thier local DB. At the end of day we would like to syncrhonize between all those DB's, so that all the DB has the same data after synch up.

We also would like to do real time if it is possible or with frequent scheduling.

We also have other requirement where we do want to changethe structure of DB(ongoing development) in one Maser DB and push those changes to across all these other remoted DB.
    I appreciate all your time and effort in advising this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Source1,Source2---->OF line Computer has local Data Base.Target[ Linux server ] -->on line server has it's local data base.All Data base are Same.
    I set time 5.00 to synz between Source1 and Target and 5.20 between Source2 and Target
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Source1..................Target [Linux ].................Source2
    120........................... 120............................ 120

now I update the field of Source1 set 120 to 100 AND RUN synz with Source1 and Target
    Source1..................Target [Linux ].................... Source2
    100 <---synz[2 way]---> 100............................. 120

then I run synz with Source2 and Target
    Source1...................Target [Linux ].................. Source2
    100..........................120 <-----synz[2 way]-----> 120

Problem : I can't found the update value in on my web server[ Linux]

Provided Answers: 10
    Any reason why you posted in Suggestions & Feedback - dBforums and not MySQL - dBforums ?

Moving thread to MySQL topic
    George
    Home | Blog

george, could you simply remove this thread?

it's a duplicate thread, which i reported (aren't you moderators reading my reports?)

remove this one and leave the other one

ta very much
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL