Control panel and licence issues for a VPS server

Hi All,
    I have been hosting my site / clients site on a shared server for the past few years but with now around 100 sites I would like to have more control over the server and am considering a VPS on windows / IIS server.

In order to make things as easily as possible for all potential users I would like to find a control panel which allows use to manage each site, DNS, domain aliases, possibly email acocunts, databases etc and was wondering if any one had one to recommend at a good price. This control panel would be for our use in the office as our clients do not need direct access to thier account.

I would also like to know a little more about licences I should expect to pay if any one had any info on this:

-MySQL databases: we tend to use one database per site and those are generally of small size, do I need a licence for this.
    -PhPMyAdmin: I don't believe their is a licence required for this product?
    -FTP accounts: possibly one account per site, anything to recommend?
    -Mail system: system allowing us to add email accounts to each site and system allowing customers to access their accounts via a webmail of some sort.

Is there anything else I should consider? I work mainly with ASP and MySQL.

Many thanks
    Olivier

Hi,
    I think this is for linux only? I am looking for windows IIS. i have read somewhere that linux can be adapted to windows but isn't that a unusual mix?

that is what advantage of working with small company, contact info at hmspanel.com guys, and they will get you one-on-one training, installation and your customers support. you will not have a problem with linux and windows mix, in my opinion. Or here: https://www.hmspanel.com/contactus.php