var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
World class organization seeks star senior DB2 DBA for its Denver, Co location!
World class organization which develops technology solutions for the travel industry, with operations in over 160 countries has an opening in its Denver, Co office for a star senior DB2 DBA.
The role is full time and comes with a phenomenal total comp package which includes a base salary which is very generous over 100K, a bonus structure and benefits.
Here are the specs of the role
Development of Stored Procedures and Triggers
· Provides advice to applications programmers in the effective use of database languages
· Provides SQL tuning and performance statistics feedback to development teams
· Query Optimization by looking into key/Index usage and other statistics
· Reviews and understands data models and ensures those models are mapped
· Provides utilities and reports to application teams to assist in system and performance monitoring
· Data movement in DB2 (load, import, move)
· Enforce Database Development Standards
· Work hand in hand with the Development Teams as well as Production DBAs
· Completion of Database Development Projects on time and within budget
· Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
* Stored Procedures and Triggers
* DB2 Database Partitioning
* Kornshell scripting
* Index Optimization
* Performance Tuning
* Data warehousing
* Multiple RDBMS
* Primarily Server DB2 and MS SQL
Interested and fully qualified candidates please submit an updated copy of your resume to me at email@example.com for immediate interview consideration!