Unanswered: Pending state of a user maintained MQT

Hi all,

I have an issue here, which I cant solve right now.

I have created an MQT like:

create table myschema.t_mqt as
    (select * from myschema.t_table1 union select * from myschema.t_table2)

data initially deferred refresh deferred maintained by user IN TBS_myTBS INDEX IN TBS_IX@

set integrity for myschema.t_mqt materialized query immediate unchecked@

grant control on myschema.t_mqt to myuser@

Now I wanted to update it with:

declare c1 cursor for select * from myschema.t_table1 union select * from myschema.t_table2@

load from c1 of cursor replace into myschema.t_mqt@

This worked so far but now the MQT seems to be in a pending state and I cannot do anything else on it, not even a SELECT.

SQL0668N Operation not allowed for reason code "1" on table

What do I have to do here?

SQL0668N Operation not allowed for reason code reason-code on table table-name .
    Access to table table-name is restricted. The cause is based on the following reason codes reason-code :
    The table is in Check Pending state. The integrity of the table is not enforced and the content of the table may be invalid. An operation on a parent table or an underlying table that is not in a check pending state may also receive this error if a dependent table is in a check pending state.
    User Response:
    Execute the SET INTEGRITY statement with the IMMEDIATE CHECKED option on table table-name to bring the table out of the Check Pending state. For a user maintained materialized query table, execute the statement with the IMMEDIATE UNCHECKED option instead of the IMMEDIATE CHECKED option.

Why do so many users tend to paste the manual into answers, when I can (and have) read it before posting anyways??

For some reason my table space is in the backup pending mode which I do not understand, as I wouldnt expect the query above to trigger that mode.

I might have missed that part in the manual as well - if you can paste it please