Business Intelligence Projects Manager - Boston Burbs
We have a full-time position currently open in the Boston, MA suburbs. The base salary is competitive and includes a 15% bonus (based on individual and company performance), a generous benefits package, and relocation assistance to the successful applicant. Note that relocation assistance will be in the form of a sign-on bonus but will not equal the cost of a full relocation package.
Qualified H1B visa applicants will be considered if at least 2 years remain on the visa from the original issue date. Note that the client will not pay for the H1B transfer.
Communication & Influencing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Must work effectively in a collaborative environment and foster teamwork with their peer group, their local & virtual team colleagues and with employees outside of the GIS function.
Must have a background in successful information technology systems associated with their functional area.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or information technology management.
• Masters degree in related business management and/or information technology fields preferred.
• Leadership and management experience in an information technology related capacity.
• Experience managing geographically distributed virtual teams.
• 5+ years of project management experience.
• Deep competency in project management processes and methodologies.
• Proficiency with enterprise level project and portfolio management tools desired.
• PMP project management certification desired.
• Business process knowledge in multiple business process areas desired. Successful candidate will have experience working in several process areas including: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR and Finance.
• Experiences with full life cycle BI project delivery
• Business Objects and SAP implementation experience strongly preferred.
• Experience leading business transformation initiatives with process, organization and technology changes highly desirable.
• IT consulting experience with a global big 5 consulting firm strongly desired.
• One or more of the following professional certifications strongly desired: PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma.