Unanswered: Access Security when moving a database

Hello,

I have a 2000 Access database that I created and foolishly activated security on with the wizard. I set up an admin account and a user account and it worked fine when it was on my workstation. I am now ready to deploy it to the people that will use it so I moved it to a share on a server along with the security1.mdw file. I can still access it from my workstation but attempting to access it from any other workstation via the share results in a "You do not have the necessary permissions to use the object. Have your system administrator or the person who created this object establish the appropriate permissions for you." I ran the wizard because I wanted a logon screen to popup to authenticate anyone that tries to use it even though I know it's relatively weak security, it's better than nothing.

How do I go about allowing others to access this database from other workstations? It will only be a few people.

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 59
    make the mdw file available on a network share
    deploy the app using a desktop shortcut specifying that workgroup file. have a look at the Access comman line switches on how to specify that.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Ok, it's working now. I tried that before but didn't have the syntax correct.

Thanks!