Unanswered: Access 2007 - Ghost remnants of deleted fields

I'm designing a simple database with employee demographics and software installed on their desktops. For simplicity purposes, I created a single table with emp_name, dept, and a series of y/n fields for the applications installed on their desktops.

I designed a simple form for entering the information for each employee. During my design, I decided to removed several y/n fields from the database structure. I also removed them from the form I designed.

My problem is when I now open the form, it is asking me for values for the fields that I removed. These y/n fields are no longer part of the table structure but the system seems to have ghost remnants of them somewhere.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens or how to get rid of them? The only solution I found, which is tedious, is to create a new form. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Never mind - I found the answer to my problem. But those that may run into the same problem, the issue lies within the data source in the form properties. if you click on the details, and delect the Data tab, you should see a "select [Table]...." in the Record Source line. Click on the "..." on the right to expand the view. You'll should see all the fields used to generate that form. The "ghost" fields that were deleted still remain but now as expressions. If you delete the those fields, it will remove the ghosts from your form.