Unanswered: SQL Server 2008 service is not start up after system reboots

Hi,

I have installed SQL Server 2008 instance in one of my server. SQL Server 2008 service start type is set to "Automatic". Every weekend SQL server database server is scheduled to reboot. After system reboots SQL Server service is not starting up. In the same server SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005 instances are also running. These two services (2000 and 2005) are up after system reboots.

How to make the 2008 service is up after system reboots?

Provided Answers: 6
    Let me start by saying I am no longer a DBA.

2nd, there is absolutely no reason to reboot once a week. If you are having to do this, it is a kludge for a deeper problem that needs to be resolved.

Finally, have you looked at the SQL Server Configuration Manager?
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Check the errorlog in the SQL2K8 LOGS directory, and post the error from there.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."