Angry Unanswered: Horizontal axis stuck to 0 line

I don't remember having this problem in Excel 2k3, but I can't seem to find a way to get the horizontal axis to detach from the 0 line. I have several values in a bar chart that are negative, but the horizontal axis won't move down to below the lowest value--it just stays with the zero line. I tried changing the options in both vertical and horizontal axises but to no avail. An image is attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails excelchart_zerolineproblem.jpg  

Provided Answers: 2
    I've never seen a graph display with the x-axis not 0. That's kind of the point of it.

Do you have an example of what you want it to look like?
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

You can either set the "Horizontal axis crosses: Axis value" property in the Y-axis which would move the axis but have the unfortunate side effect of causing all bars to "rise" from the minimum value, or you can set the "Label distance from axis" property in the X-axis, which will keep the axis where it should be, at Y = 0, but move the labels to below the chart.

I can't see anything else but I'm happy to be proved wrong

Thanks Grinning Crow; I was missing the obvious! It was under Format Axis...Axis Options...Axis Labels=Low. Now my axis labels are where I want them--below the lowest value.

It all seems so simple now

Why they can't make it a drag and drop affair I'll never know...