Unanswered: Error not Displaying to User

I have a tool that is an access front end and an SQL back end. The front end the users use to access the tool brings them to the splash page of the tool and hides all the database design information. I can do the typical holding down the shift key while opening the tool to allow the admins access to the tables through the front end. The issue I am running into is when a typical user is using the tool and encounters an error (programming or SQL) the error doesn't display for them. This allows the user to continue to use the tool but the tool dosen't save any updates to the tables because behind the scenes the erorr is present. If the admin goes in and does the same thing the user did the error pops and we get the debug or end prompt that we would expect. The question is, is there a way to get a msg box to display for the end user when an error occurs?

Thanks in advance!

what kind of code are you running for your error handling? I've never had any differences like this between shift-bypass mode and regular mode in my projects.
    Me.Geek = True

That explains it

Thanks for getting back to me... that actually explains the issue after looking at the code the programmer used there isn't any error handling going on at all.

Thanks,
    Jeff