Thread: Lets talk NFL

Cool Lets talk NFL

Who's your team?????

Deadskins. They suck. daniel Snyder is the worst owner in the league. He runs the club like a telecom\IT firm. Always looking for the quick fix and not willing to do what it takes to build a franchise. I might start playing the megamillions to try and get enough money to buy the club from his silly arse because if we wait until he dies it might be another 20 years of horrible teams.

maybe if we started a nonprofit...
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

buffalo bills, but they suck too
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Angry Let's talk NFL

Your right about the skins, I live and work in DC area. I've been a life long fan. But I'm a football fan first. This year, my team is the Eagles. Back to the skins. Little Lord Snider had it set up for him by the Redskin legendary coach and Nascar Giant" Joe Gibbs set it up for him. We were in the playoff and going up every year. We had 2 assistance head coaches ready to take over. One is the Defensive Coordinator the undefeated Saint's this years. But Noooooooooooooooooooo
    Darf Snider want to pick his own geneius. Zorn, I feel sorry for the guy. He's not ready for this at this level. But this is the NFL East. Were The Giant Bully you, the Eagle show the body bag brotherly love and the CowGirls will en-barass You on National TV. I'll take the Giant or Philly this season.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG

MEN

and the Jets

Why isn't this a corral issue?
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

Wink The Jets'

I like what they've done. The game against Miami was great. They look like a Playoff team for sure. Branlon Edware looks like he's ready for the NY Stage.

Mine's Buffalo Bills!! go!

Red face Nfl

Were they going, the same place as the skins:
    Look at the power rankings
    2009 Power Rankings: Week 6
    RK (LW) TEAM REC COMMENT
    1 (1) Colts 5-0-0 They're coasting into their bye week making a strong claim to being to being better than everyone in the league. (Kuharsky)

2 (2) Giants 5-0-0 Eli Manning learned that the best medicine for plantar fasciitis is a Sunday with the Raiders. (Clayton)

3 (3) Vikings 5-0-0 They seem to be growing stronger with each passing week. (Chadiha)

4 (4) Saints 4-0-0 Just a guess, but I'm thinking Drew Brees will come out firing after the bye, re-establishing his MVP credentials. (Sando)

5 (8) Broncos 5-0-0 The Broncos have silenced more doubters each week to the point where far fewer are around. (Kuharsky)

6 (11) Bengals 4-1-0 Time for the doubters to shut up; the Bengals are pretty good. (Chadiha)

7 (10) Eagles 3-1-0 Against the Bucs, Donovan McNabb got back into a passing rhythm with youngsters DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin. (Clayton)

8 (9) Falcons 3-1-0 Matt Ryan & Co. seemed like a playoff team during their dismantling of the 49ers. Take it as a good sign for Atlanta. (Sando)

9 (5) Jets 3-2-0 Braylon Edwards already looks like a steal of a trade for the Jets. (Clayton)

10 (6) Patriots 3-2-0 Tom Brady is out of sync with his receivers, but no secondary is more out of sync than that of the Titans, who are the Pats' next foe. (Clayton)

11 (7) Ravens 3-2-0 Two tough losses and now a road trip to Minnesota? That's harsh. (Chadiha)

12 (14) Bears 3-1-0 A 3-1 record, much of it produced without injured linebacker Brian Urlacher, is pretty impressive. (Chadiha)

13 (15) Steelers 3-2-0 Rashard Mendenhall is making his case for a permanent starting job. (Chadiha)

14 (13) Packers 2-2-0 They'd better have done something about their offensive line during their bye week. (Chadiha)

15 (12) 49ers 3-2-0 The worst defeat at Candlestick Park since 1967 will force the 49ers to reassess heading into their bye week. At least Frank Gore is coming back. (Sando)

16 (16) Chargers 2-2-0 San Diego comes out of its bye into a critical home game against Denver that could signal a changing of the guard. (Kuharsky)
    17 (17) Cowboys 3-2-0 The Cowboys have miles to go to play better football, but at least Miles Austin made Sunday's visit to the Chiefs profitable. (Clayton)
    18 (21) Dolphins 2-3-0 After beating the Jets with extensive use of the Wildcat, what's next, the wishbone? (Clayton)
    19 (19) Cardinals 2-2-0 One of these weeks, Beanie Wells will announce his arrival with a 100-yard rushing performance and a long-term spot in the Cards' offense. (Sando)
    20 (24) Seahawks 2-3-0 Beating the Cardinals at home in Week 6 would affirm Seattle's belief that the Seahawks can win the division with Matt Hasselbeck healthy. (Sando)
    21 (18) Jaguars 2-3-0 A complete dud in Seattle could allow them to show us how they bounce back from big adversity. (Kuharsky)
    22 (20) Texans 2-3-0 The Texans' never-ending identity crisis continued with their failures in Arizona. A trip to Cincy might be another tough assignment. (Kuharsky)
    23 (26) Panthers 1-3-0 Beating the declining Redskins isn't anything to brag about. Carolina still seems like a bad team trying to find its way. (Sando)
    24 (22) Redskins 2-3-0 Congress might have to hold a hearing to determine why the Redskins' offense remains in a recession. (Clayton)
    25 (23) Bills 1-4-0 Against the Browns, the Bills' no-huddle offense proved to be the falsest start of the 2009 season. (Clayton)
    26 (27) Lions 1-4-0 Don't let the record fool you. This is a better team. (Chadiha)
    27 (25) Titans 0-5-0 Facing New England at Gillette Stadium coming off a tough loss doesn't sound like a cure for all that's ailing Tennessee. (Kuharsky)
    28 (29) Browns 1-4-0 They had to win eventually, right? (Chadiha)
    29 (28) Raiders 1-4-0 A pathetic showing against the Giants showcased a starting quarterback who plays as if he isn't capable and doesn't care. (Kuharsky)
    30 (30) Chiefs 0-5-0 K.C. was undone by little-*known receiver Miles Austin in a game when it had a great chance to win. (Kuharsky)
    31 (31) Buccaneers 0-5-0 The team that stood by Jerramy Stevens might add Matt Jones to the locker room? Not sure that's the right way to go. (Sando)
    32 (32) Rams 0-5-0 The offense showed improvement with 400 yards and 27 first downs against the Vikings in Week 5, even though some yardage was in garbage time. (Sando)

I think you have to put the Raiders at the bottom of the pile

Wait until the entire coaching staff starts a brawl...with each other

And the Giants should be on top

Wait and see what they do to the Saints and Sinners
    Brett
    8-)

dbForums Member List

Smile Nfl

I'm a NFC East Guy at heart but I think the Saints can get the Gmen this week end. The Raiders are a laughing stock. I really think some of the good college teams(USC, AL, FL) can beat them handlely.

Quote Originally Posted by garrydawkins
    I'm a NFC East Guy at heart but I think the Saints can get the Gmen this week end. The Raiders are a laughing stock. I really think some of the good college teams(USC, AL, FL) can beat them handlely.

What's the point spread?

Got Paypal?
    Brett
    8-)

dbForums Member List

Angry Lets talk NFL

Your right, the skins suck. We are the best fans in the East Coast. We know a subpar football team when we see them. The Skins last great coach came back to put us on the right path. Think is a joke? Where is Greg Williams now. He was suppose to be the hand pick successor to Joe Gibbs. The Owner maid a big mistake. The Money got to him. Now N.O. Saints are still undefeated with our head coach a defensive coordinator. Carolina! Run, Run and Run some more. Then, Draft a new QB, or better still, They could take a big possesion WR to go with Steve Smith and take Jason Campell.

Talking Nfl

Almost forgot,

You Giant Fans out there. Don't cry, dry your eyes. You got the world series!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Angry Nfl

That was a great pick this year with the eagles. 2 loses, one real, the other for the philly mob(raiders) and Dallas comming to cold, rainny, wet, ill tempered Philly this sunday. This is our chance to out distance ourselve in the NFC East were the beast hunt QB's.