Red face Unanswered: Vehicle Hire Database HELP!

I am trying to create an Access database which will allow me to store customer details, vehicle and driver details and create jobs from it.

My problem is that I can't get the job query to work. In order to book a vehicle, the user has to specify the colour, number of passengers, times and dates etc. However, most of the drivers work part time so only work a few hours during the week. They also can drive certain vehicles according to their driver's license. I need to some how match the right driver up to the right vehicle for the right job making sure it is all available (driver and vehicle).

Any ideas on how to go about this. Sorry if this is not clear, but it is beginning to look like a complex database!

Provided Answers: 14
    It would be easier to provide some help if you could at least explain how your database is organised.
    Have a nice day!

How much time you have for this project as I am planning to work on something similar.

Currently I have 5 tables; Customers, jobs, vehicles, drivers and license. The license table is a look up table for the license type field in the driver and vehicle table. The queries are the problem as I need it to perform the tasks outlined above.

I have under a month to get this to work.

Obviously you have to create a booking form. In every item you must be able to select available options. This does not seem like a single querry but rather step by step choices.