So we just signed a new exclusive with one of the best clients that we have ever worked with. Seriously - we have placed a ton of folks there - it's stable - it's growing - and it's North of Boston, which I know many of you have been looking for. If you or anyone you know is interested please let me know or feel free to send this email to anyone who might be interested. They are all located in Lowell.

All my best - Sarah

Java Engineers (4) - 95-100K
-must have very strong SQL scripting skills
-5-7 years of experience
-Strong background with Java/J2EE
-Background with J2EE Application Servers
-Strong Object Oriented Design background

QA Engineer - $85-90K
3+ years working in one or more of the following: Development, QA, Analytics, or Reporting environment
Proficient knowledge of relational database modeling, Query tools (SQL, TOAD, Squirrel), analytics, and problem solving
Passion for quality in building products
Ability to influence testing criteria and process methodology
Dexterity with utilizing tools for development, construction, and evaluation of a re-usable testcase repository
Exposure to development organizations in a J2EE environment is preferable
Knowledge bases in e-payment processing, LINUX, ECLIPSE, JAVA, Selenium, ACCUREV, JIRA and Agile are all beneficial
Linux System Admin - $80K

Must have at least 2 years of experience administering Linux systems in a production capacity.
Proven experience with RedHat Enterprise environments.
Experience with configuring and supporting Linux systems
Scripting skills with an administrative language
Working knowledge of backup software, backup and recovery strategies and best practices.

Sarah Bevelaqua|Technical Recruiter
The FootBridge Companies |Direct Placement Services Group

Technology and Engineering Staffing, FootBridge Staffing - (877) 807-8400
Office: 978.474.4455| Toll Free: 877.807.8400