Unanswered: DB2 Load utility in DB2 9.5

We have recently migrated Db2 from 8 to 9.5 . Autoload utility was used in previous version.We changed it to LOAD utility , we are not getting any log messasges such as prepartioning , buil index, completed etc during the loading phase but the load process completes successfully.

I want to know how to activate log options in load utility . In my script Load command is placed in a seperate file.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Mogana Kumaran

I believe autoload went away with v7. As for load messages, look for MESSAGES keyword of LOAD command. If you do not find it, please let us know and we will arrange to have the text from the book copied into this thread for you (is Marcus still around?)

Provided Answers: 1
    Actually, the kind of messages moganakumaran is looking for are logged to db2diag.log
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

db2dummy, you're a bad boy...

Quote Originally Posted by db2dummy1
    I believe autoload went away with v7. As for load messages, look for MESSAGES keyword of LOAD command. If you do not find it, please let us know and we will arrange to have the text from the book copied into this thread for you (is Marcus still around?)
    If you would bother to read the manual once in awhile (instead of spewing your stream of consciousness dribble that matches your forum name) you would have known the correct answer to the quest as n_i did.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Quote Originally Posted by n_i
    Actually, the kind of messages moganakumaran is looking for are logged to db2diag.log

Dear comrade Ivanov! I must respectfully disagree. I believe the proper spelling is "Mogana Kumaran" and not "moganakumaran". This is like calling you "nikolaiepifanovichivanov"

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_A
    If you would bother to read the manual once in awhile (instead of spewing your stream of consciousness dribble that matches your forum name) you would have known the correct answer to the quest as n_i did.

Dribble? This must be the basketball forum. Oops... Sorry. I was looking for DB2 forum. I will keep looking - thank you for your help getting this straightened out.

Dear comrade Ivanov! I must respectfully disagree. I believe the proper spelling is "Mogana Kumaran" and not "moganakumaran". This is like calling you "nikolaiepifanovichivanov"
    You may want to have a look at the user name of the OP. Ivanov used that name correctly. So it is just a matter of identifiers here.
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development

I believe autoload went away with v7
    Small correction - ...with v8