Question Unanswered: [HELP]vBulletin Config.php error[HELP]

Hi,

I'm new here so don't say "Get more posts" like people say in some other forums.

So, I'm trying to install vBulletin 3.8.4 version and when I go to www.mydomain.com/install/install.php and when I write my Customer number, it says

Code:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/config.php:1) in /install/authenticate.php on line 55
    And I've checked it again and again and I just can't find anything wrong.

DETAILS:

Perl: version 5.8.8
    Php: version 5.2.5
    MySQL: version 5.0.45

Please guys, help me.

Thanks

This forum covers MySQL questions - why don't you try a vBulletin forum?

Sure I can try that too but I just googled this page and this came first and I think that this is MySQL error, but I can try that too.

Thanks

Provided Answers: 59
    nope its a PHP problem, it has nothing what so ever to do with MySQL.
    heck its even telling you it died on line 55 of that script, that's when it tried to do something which failed, because of something else you did (or didn't do) elsewhere

the most likely cause of this fault is that you have an errant character (possibly a space or non printable character being sent to the client before you attempt to read a cookie or before you send the HEAD data.

however as Mike says its a vBulletin issue, and this site doesn't do vBulletin, it uses vBulletin, but doesn't support or help vBulletin
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton