Unanswered: Duplicating a record

I have a form that was designed from my Incident table. I have a lot of incidents that are redundant. Instead of retyping them, I decided to put a Duplicate Record button on the form. However, when I click the button on the record I wish to duplicate, it says "The 'copy' RunCommand cannot be run in disabled mode." How do I make it duplicate the current record?

Thanks

This is the last step I have to completing this database, so any help would be awesome!

Provided Answers: 10
    Why do you want to duplicate data? That seems like a pretty pointless thing to do!
    George
    Home | Blog

Because we get several incidents a week that have identical data in them. The only things that need to change are the ID number and the person assigned. I have 21 fields in my form and I'd rather not retype them all if I can simply duplicate the record and just change the ID and assignment.

Cool. I figured this one out too. Our company's group policy disables macros in the security module with prompt, so I had to enable the macro content. Works fine now.