This is regarding a job opportunity which might be of interest to you. Currently, I am looking for people who match the below description and I think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this job.
Title: Oracle Developer/Analyst
Location: Marcy, NY
Duration: 6+ months
Major Purpose of Job: To assist in the integration of an existing help desk ticketing system, to accommodate the needs of both SCADA & EMS to satisfy the compliance needs for NERC CIP.
The ideal candidate will have integration and implementation experience with the Oracle Application Server (OAS). Several years experience building and installing OAS is a must and preferably experience with Oracle OAS 10g release 2 and 3. A technical knowledge of the tools must have been demonstrated within the candidate's job experience and good problem solving skills is a must.
Essential Job Functions:
Hand-on experience with Oracle Application Server Installation, Configuration and Administration of Oracle Applications Server 10gAS or higher, Oracle Web-Cache, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle Single Sign-on.
* At least 5 Year of Experience of Web application development using IAS.
* Application Server security setup (SSL, PKI, etc).
* Strong experience in developing of Oracle Portal: Portal object development, programming of Portal functionality, automation of Portal processes for customized interfaces, etc.
* Experience in Java development environment for support and development JDBC, JSPs and servlets to support the existing environment.
* Good Knowledge and work experience in oracle RDBMS (10g) or higher with extensive PL/SQL programming skills using PL/SQL objects and types.
* Ability to take user requirements and turn them into workable solutions in the form of applications or processes, and communicate application functions.
* Must work extremely well as part of a team and be eager to mentor other members of the development team.
* Must be able to clear background check.