HI everyone

I hope someone can help me here. I am new to db design and am looking at creating a db to hold Google Adwords and Analytics data.

Does anyone here have experience in developing db's for adwords/analytics?

I will be using MySql and PHP to query the data. I am right at the beginning with this project and have been looking at the type of data the db will hold. Here is where I need some help.

Though I am reading some books on db design, I am at a loss (confusing myself I think!) on how best to structure the database. There will be an a lot of data and I am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

First off I have got an Adcode table that is designed like so:

Adcode (table name)
adcode_name varchar(100) not null primary key
create_date date
tag varchar(50)

Next I thought I should have a specific table to hold each adcodes data:

Adwords_Performance_summary (table name)
adcode_name fk
clicks int(100)
impressions int (100)
cost decimal(7,0)
position int(50)
conversions int(100)

Next I need to be able to store keyword data for each specific adcode. Each keyword has a match type (broad, phrase, exact) and each keyword has it's own data:

Adwords_Keyword_Summary (table name)
adcode_name fk
match_type (not sure what data type this should be)
clicks int(100)
impressions int (100)
cost decimal(7,0)
position int(50)
conversions int(100)

Though there are other types within adwords (click through rate, cost per click) I figured this could be calculated using other methods rather than creating specific columns for them.

Next I need to incorporate that adocdes/keywords Analytics data which I have yet to look into.

Does what I have so far look logical? I am new to all of this so any help would be great!

Kind regards
Peter