Unanswered: Assistance needed

I created a database in Microsoft Access 2007, i have created a password to open the database.

My problem is, i wanted to create a username and password but Access only allowing a password.

The next problem is i don't know how to remove the password that i create, in fact i don't see an option is Access that allows me to remove the password.

I tried created a login form but my codes did not work, i think it's because i have a previous password to open the database

Can someone help, i can even attach the database and the password to open it so that someone can create a username and password for me

Thanks for the help in advance and by the way the informtion on the database are not secure information so anyone can take a look at it

Hello carl!

Look at "DemoUsnamePassA2000.mdb" (attachment, zip).
    Open "LoginForm" and try.

For remove the password do next:
    Open your MDB as "Exclusive".
    Click on Tools, security, Unset Database Password.
    write the password and OK.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank Mstef-ZG
    Your instruction work

I need some help to create a Login form for my database, can you help. I can send you the database file. Thank you in advance

Thank you

Thanks for the quick reply and i was able to removed the password.

sorry to say but i need to create a login form or a Username and password for my database can someone help. I have upload the database file. Thanks in advance

Hello Carl!

If you don't know to make a login form, copy the form from my DB, and adapt it for your DB.

Where can i adopt your DB file

Your have been such a help but i don't know where to find the DB you asked me to adapt. my email address is carlbock69@hotmail.com please send the file to me. thank you and were you about to see the database file i attached to the my last reply. Thanks in advance

Thank you everybody for the help, i got it. Thanks again