We have an urgent opening with one of our direct client and they are looking for “Database Administrator” located at “CARMEL, IN”. Please go through the job description given below and if it interests you then please revert to me with your updated word copy of resume.
Title: Database Administrator
Location: CARMEL, IN
Duration: 06 Months (Contract to Hire)
Rate: $44 - $55/hour
Responsible for providing Database Design, Administrating, Tuning and to a lesser degree Development Services. Also responsible for mentoring theirs and ensuring adherence t Database Standards, Procedures and Policies. Predominantly responsible for the design, development, accessibility, maintenance, and recoverability of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) in support f Client software applications.
· Data Analysis, Data Migrating Tools Knowledge, Data Modeling, Data Integrating, Database Design, SQL, XML and XSL.
· Data Warehousing.
· Proficient in data modeling, including demonstrated use of tools t facilitate database management, life cycle management f data, creating f complex databases (complex relationship between tables), and number f business functions represented.
· Demonstrated depth f understanding f primary key numbering schemes (number and variety).
· Expertise in SQL as a core language; experience in writing, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
· Experience with SQL Server 2000 and 2005
· Experience with larger databases (in terms of file size, number of concurrent users, and number of rows).
· Have had production database maintenance and monitoring experience.
· Experience with implementing data architecture standards, policies, and procedures.
· Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s), and then designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database schema design – as needed – t meet system(s) requirements.
· Experience with Deadlocking and Blocking analysis and remediation.
· Experience with setting up database replication
· Query optimization
· Identifies opportunities to reduce data redundancy, trends in data uses, and single sources of data.
· Backup and recovery on RDBMS’s.
· Designing against logical data models.
· The candidate should be able to quickly understand the data structures of multiple systems
· They should be able to identify integration issues form their understanding of the systems architectures
· They should be able to design batch and messaging interfaces between the systems