Unanswered: Baby Steps, Visual Studio 2008 connect to MySQL

OK, I am sorry for the stupid question, but I need a little spoon feeding to get started.

I have visual studio 2008. I also have downloaded and installed mysql and setup an instance as well as connected and viewed the default tables - and seen where to add tables, and have a basic notion of how to do that. I have downloaded libMYSQL.dll, but have not idea how to add it to the project, nor am I sure if it matters where in the webconfig I add the connection strings.

Until now everything I have done has been in Access or SQL Server - but for my new project I want to publish on the web, so MYSQL seems like the right choice as does visual studio, but I can't seem to get started. Any info would be appreciated - I don't expect anyone to write the app for me, but enough to get me started would be much appreciated.

first you must downloaded a connector for .net.
    MySQL :: Connector/Net 6.1

then install this.
    then you must added dll in VS as reference.

and here is documentation with exampels
    MySQL :: MySQL 5.1 Reference Manual :: Using Connector/NET with Connection Pooling

and here is one example what's you need.
    MySQL :: MySQL 5.1 Reference Manual :: Using the Connector/NET with Prepared Statements

Thanks very much.