Unanswered: Access 03 - Charting - Xaxis issue

Hi

I am after some advice regarding a database I've made in Access 2003.

I have made a query based on four expressions which return four numbers as percentages.

What I would like is to have a simple bar chart report to display them. The Y axis shows 0-100 (percent).
    This I've done but the Xaxis labels all say "SumOfWhatever".

How can I amend these so they're just "Whatever" - I've tried everything I can think of but no joy.

Would be very grateful of a solution or workaround.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums

I'd suggest you find the SQL that's driving the chart and use an alias in the SELECT clause to "rename" the driving field. Give it a try, see if that gets what you want.

Me.Geek = True

Hi nck - thanks for the response, appreciated.
    Should've mentioned, I'm very very new to SQL!

Here's the SQL of the query behind it currently -

SELECT Round(Avg([Pre-network information]),0)/4 AS [Pre-network information average], Round(Avg([Presentations]),0)/4 AS [Presentation average], Round(Avg([Delegate pack/handouts]),0)/4 AS [Delegate pack average], Round(Avg([Venue/facilities]),0)/4 AS [Venue average], Round(Avg([Overall]),0)/4 AS [Overall average]
    FROM tblNetworkResponses;

So do I just put an 's' (or some random letter) in front of Presentations, Delegate pack/handouts etc.?

Thanks again

Edit - have found an alternative workaround which is putting a white rectangle over the text and then putting a text box over that with the text I want.
    However as I've got loads of reports I want charts for this is going to be very time-consuming.
    Surprised there's no simple way around it or am I missing something?

That "SumOfWhatever" notation that you are describing is usually what Access automatically names the Sum field when you create a GROUP BY query with the wizard. I would dare bet that somewhere you have a query that's driving your x-axis with "SumOfWhatever". Did you check the Row Source property of the chart? What is that?
    Me.Geek = True